A Unique Formula that Contains 400 mcg of Folic Acid.
Folic acid is the synthetic form of folate, a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B9.
Folic Acid before and during pregnancy can help prevent birth defects as: neural tube defects, Defects of your baby’s brain and spinal cord.
Why we use BTPharma Folic Acid 400 mcg Tablets?
Uses and Benefits of Folic Acid (Vitamin B9):
- Protects the eye by maintaining the normal vision.
- Reduce fatigue and tiredness, contribution to normal psychological functions.
- Maintenance of cognitive performance.
- Essential for healthy mental function and performance.
- Contributes to promoting cell division and the formation of amino acids.
Risks of Low Folic Acid for pregnant Women:
- Low maternal folate intake for pregnant women will increases the risk of birth defects called neural tube defects.
Features of BTPharma Folic Acid 400 mcg Tablets:
- Easy to swallow.
- Safe for pregnant and lactating women; and adults 18 years old and over.
Direction of Use:
- Take one tablet a day orally.
- 90 Tablets / Bottle.
There are no reviews yet.