A Unique Formula that Contains Honey, Olive Oil, Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil.
A multi-use dermal ointment that provides a moist & nutritious environment that helps skin to renew its layers effectively and safely due to its safe composition of active and natural materials.
Why we use Honix Ointments ®:
Uses and Benefits of Honix Ointments ®:
- Works as antibacterial and has the ability to maintain a moist wound environment that promotes healing, including to his high viscosity which forms a protective barrier against infections.
- Works as anti-inflammatory activity where it reduces pain and wound exudate.
- Contains the vitamins, minerals and sugars which have the ability to enhance granulation tissue formation and healing of wounds.
√ Olive Oil:
- Improves total tissue blood flow & reduces inflammation, owing to the high concentration of Polyphenols which are natural antioxidants.
- Has high content of Squalene, B-sitosterol, optimum fatty acids (the presence of Oleic acid which acts as a skin softener), and antioxidant substances (e.g., vitamin E), enables the direct protection of the skin.
√ Sesame Oil:
- Has potent antioxidant activity because it contains various fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 9) and high Phytosterols content (B-sitosterol).
√ Coconut Oil:
- Eliminates bacterial infection and stimulates the immune strength against it.
- Works as anti-fungal (e.g., Candidiasis which infect our body from yeast types.)
Features of Honix Ointments ®:
- Have smooth texture and fast absorption.
- Free from unpleasant odor.
- Safe for pregnant women & children.
Direction of Use:
- Honix® is to be used 2 to 4 times daily, or as needed for a period of 2 to 4 weeks.
- Honix® can be used with dressing for closed wounds & scars.
- Works to moisturize the skin and helps treat dryness and cracked skin.
- 15 g / Tube.
- 30 g / Tube.
- 70 g / Tube.
There are no reviews yet.